which do you gravitate towards most often?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
gravity is the mass of body 1 plus the mass of body 2, divided by the sum of the distance between them squared, lol. i think. been a long time since i needed that one. well, i need it every day, but haven't thought of the formula in a long time.

I'm still lost! I'm not good with numbers!! :LOL:

lol middie.
another one of my favorite is: in my company, the number of horses butts > the number of horses...

I rather side with luvs_food. Savory more than sweet. About once a year I get a hot fudge sundae and that does it. I love cheese cake as long as it is not really sweet. I usually to not like sweet with my savory such as sweet and sour. I usually do not have dessert with my means, but rather have a cup of coffee or tea in the afternoon with some kind of dessert item. If I make cake, I usually just powder sugar or cocoa the top through lacy paper

Salty/spicy. For me they go hand-in-hand. Since I live in small-town midwest, I sometimes get incredible cravings for spicy Asian foods I can only get if I make myself, and then I can't find anyone (besides hubby; one of the reasons I married him) to eat them with me!

Not much of a sweets lover, except as some women have noted, every few months. One time, a sister and I were walking through a grocery store, and I commented that a display of pastries looked good, she commented on a rack of wine. Given that I almost never eat sweets, and she doesn't really drink, we looked at each other and cracked up, knowing that it must be "that time of month" for both of us!

middie said:
not to mention.. blonde. not safe for two blondes to be wandering around aimlessly out there you know

lol.. :LOL: It would be a dangerous thing for three to be wandering around aimlessly! I wonder if they have "Beware of Blonde" signs?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom