Why does it have to be like that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
As a 41 year old teen, I was visiting a friend who lived in the suburbs of our little city. It was summer and we were in the back yard of his parent's home. Another teen, our age, walked through the alleyway toward us. My buddy said hey this is so * so. He lives about a block from here. Well, sos & so walked up to me and promptly drove his knee into my groin. I hadn't even had a chance to say hi to him yet. His excuse was that you had to show any newcomer who was boxx from the get go. Now mind you, he was average height and build for our age group. I was about 85 lbs. soaking wet. I was obvously no threat to him.

About the same time period, a knew family moved into our neighborhood, and there was a teen about my age. I was visiting another friend when the new kid came over. again, the new kid, again averagehieght and build, and athletic to boot, proceeded to punch me in the face for absolutley no reason. His excuse was the same as was the other kid.

A year or two later, I was with two other friends, and we were going down town. Onw of the friends had a year younger brother who lifted weights. As we were entering thee car, I called shotgun. The younger brother, who again outweighed me by at least thirty pounds, grabbed and spun me around, and punched me square in the face. I never found out why. The other friends pulled him away from me.

Now I have always strove to be pleasant and friendly, especially with new people, inorder to make friends. That's how I've always been. I can't comprehend the idea that there are many who think they have to prove how tough they are by hurting others, especially when there is no argument, or reason for it.

It seems to e that governments are acting like those teens who had to show everyone that they were the biggest and baddest on the block. It doesn't seem to matter who, or what they hurt in order to satisfy their pride.

Just think what a world it would be if those governing would commit their combined resources in solving the real issues that threaten the existence of humanity, and the Earth's other inhabitants.

Ok, back to the real world. Cove over here and let me punch you in the face, so I can feel big and bad. Let me steal from you to make my house larger, and buy two cars that I don't need.

Nw, I can't do it. Let me get my strength back and I'll help you shovel off your roof. Ill leven make you some gourmet hot cocoa and pancakes to go with it. That's who I am.

Why am I posting this? I guesss I'm just tieed of the nonsence, es[ecially after reading what CWS is going through, and similar things in my own extended family, after my MIL passed on last week.

Bad behavior; it's what sp many do. I'm tired of it.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Seeeeee

Back
Top Bottom