Why hide?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Gotta question....Why do folks hide their on-line status when they log-in to the board? It's obvious who they are. I just don't get it?? Do they think they are above the rest of us and that damn important that they can't be seen in a public setting with the rest of us? Am I missing something? IMO it's a little rude, but it's just my opinion though.

Does it really mater Larry? IMHO those that hide have no value of information to the forum. The moderators along with Greg know who they are. ( SURPRISE! you hidden folk) They are only fooling themselves, Relax, Your new pit is on it's way, Life is good. Man these new meds are working fine. :grin:

Greg Rempe said:
Larry, they have the option to do what they want to...it's up to them to hide or not.

I know Greggie Poo, I just wanted to know?? It is General Discussion, aren't General Questions allowed in General Discussion? Geez! :-k

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Does it really mater Larry? IMHO those that hide have no value of information to the forum. The moderators along with Greg know who they are. ( SURPRISE! you hidden folk) They are only fooling themselves, Relax, Your new pit is on it's way, Life is good. Man these new meds are working fine. :grin:

No Pigs it doesn't matter. I know who they are too. I just asked a simple question. And now I'm gonna take more heat on this than Bush for Katrina! DAMN!!

Larry, nunya! :grin:

Actually, the Moderators cannot see the hidden members ~ Only the Boss Man can. :!:

Pigs, I remember you being hidden for a looong time... #-o

The Joker said:
Larry, nunya! :grin:

Actually, the Moderators cannot see the hidden members ~ Only the Boss Man can. :!:

See I didn't even say anything about who, but you gave yourself away now. But you don't hide anymore, I understood why you hide! :eek:

NEVERMIND, BILLS HIDING AGAIN!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":2624u6xp]Larry, nunya! :grin:

See I didn't even say anything about who, but you gave yourself away now. But you don't hide anymore, I understood why you hide! :eek:

NEVERMIND, BILLS HIDING AGAIN![/quote:2624u6xp]

:taunt: :taunt:

And I know exactly why you're asking... :horse: :badpoke: :pop:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2mld083x][quote="The Joker":2mld083x]Larry, nunya! :grin:

NEVERMIND, BILLS HIDING AGAIN![/quote:2mld083x]

:taunt: :taunt:

And I know exactly why you're asking... :horse: :badpoke: :pop:[/quote:2mld083x]

:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom