Wok'cha fryin', Brian? Dinner 12/23/13.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Cobean

Executive Chef
give us a break,it nearly rhymes!!tiring & thought provoking day at the food bank today.too knackered for me usual ramblings & torturous tale telling...yeah yeah yeah,i know..that's a bleedin' relief:rolleyes:!! not too tired to cook tho',so let's "wok & woll"...sheesh,even i think that was bad:LOL:!!
also my last "proper" post,'til the new year,lots on this year,but i will be "popping in" now & again,so i would just like to wish all of my chums on dc:
A PEACEFUL,HAPPY & HEALTHY CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR,WHOEVER & WHEREVER YOU MAY BE.....HAVA GOOD ONE!!
harry's mixed seafood(prawns,mussels & queenie scallops) stirfry with toasted sesame oil broccoli/asparagus & good old uncle bens mixed long grain/wild,2 mins in the micro,rice.chilled chablis colder & more flinty than ebenezer scrooge's heart(before the three ghosts,that is,in keepin' with the season mr scrooge)bye for now!!

Attachments

• MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 001.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 001.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 173
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 002.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 002.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 170
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 003.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 003.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 162
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 004.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 004.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 171
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 005.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 005.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 166
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 006.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 006.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 176
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 007.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 007.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 173
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 008.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 008.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 164
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 009.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 009.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 168
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 010.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 010.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 165
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 011.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 011.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 157
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 012.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 012.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 165
  • MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 019.JPG
    MIXED SEAFOOD STIR FRY 019.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by a moderator:
Harry, Happy Christmas and good health to you.

I popped 2 bone in chix breasts in the oven and I think I will just steam some broccoli w/ lemon to go with. I think I nibbled too many cookies today.

I'm frying potatoes to go with our cute little pork roast. Steamed broccoli with cheese sauce and a delicious coleslaw to round out the meal. I'll have a couple of glasses of Valpolicella to kill the germs in my throat. Mmmmmm!

Defrosted 2 chicken legs, sprinkled some Pappy's seasoning on them, fried them very lightly medium heat for 5 minutes, then into a 350F oven for 45-50 min. Mashed potatoes, sweet peas, salad with 1000 island dressing and rolls round out this dinner.

Happy Xmas and Merry New Year to you too Harry.

I'm in a foul mood. Didn't feel like much effort. Stirling is ill and might want some soup later. I nuked a hot dog and a spelt hot dog bun. The bun broke - separated into two pieces. I put some cole slaw and a slice of pickle on the dog. It was pretty good, even if I had to hold it funny.

:ermm: No frying foods in this house, at least not at the moment anyway.

I had a lean salad of spring greens, rotisserie chicken, cucumber, tomato, avocado, olives and a home made Greek dressing.

TB had a grilled steak with sliced avocado and Greek salad.

Harry, Happy Christmas and good health to you.

I popped 2 bone in chix breasts in the oven and I think I will just steam some broccoli w/ lemon to go with. I think I nibbled too many cookies today.

Happy Xmas and Merry New Year to you too Harry.

I'm in a foul mood. Didn't feel like much effort. Stirling is ill and might want some soup later. I nuked a hot dog and a spelt hot dog bun. The bun broke - separated into two pieces. I put some cole slaw and a slice of pickle on the dog. It was pretty good, even if I had to hold it funny.
thanx both,much appreciated.....ain't that just buns for ya,tax;)?!

I made stromboli with salami, pepperoni, fresh and regular mozzarella and sautéed bell pepper and onions. Doctored up some pizza sauce for dipping. Yum!

ForumRunner_20131224_090010.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom