Worst Hamburger Joint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bangbang

Executive Chef
Wendy's........I have had so many cold burgers from there I quit going. Burger King sucks too. I worked for Burger King when I was a kid. The only way I could eat one was if I made it my self.

Pat two 1/4 pound patties together
run through broiler.....top with pickles..ketchup...and mustard. Yummy.

The cook formed the patties in his armpits. When I complained, he said, "You should see how we make the donuts."

Sierra, I got a meal at Carl's once that was so bad that I wrote him personally to complain. He sent me a book (his biography) and a free coupon. The book was bad, and so was the meal I got on the coupon.

Interesting that nobody has (yet) panned the A+W...their teenburgers still rule, in my own opinion...

Lifter

I'm not a burger eater, but I do like an In and Out burger, but, the rest of the places I avoid, I can't handle those poor burgers that have been sitting around all day trying to stay warm...:)
kadesma :) I'll have chicken strips or a hot dog please :)

mudbug said:
I only wash my mouth out with sliders when it's been thoroughly washed with adult beverages earlier in the evening.

Thats what its all about :!: Put your right foot in and turn all about.

Probably Island Burger in LA. Cheesy decor and bland food, but the waitresses are usually cute.

I admit it, I'm a McDonald's junkie. I eat there at least once a week. My GF cannot understand why. I don't understand why either.

I like the plain old hamburgs and cheeseburgs at McD's... just don't like the Big Mac.. too much roll.

Dairy Queen, White Castle and Burger King are my picks. I can't stand Dairy Queens fries either cause they always taste like fish.........yuck

Back
Top Bottom