Yay It's May! What's Going on Your Table for Tuesday May 1st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YUM, salmon was just part of my previous post. That is my favorite way to have salmon!! I've never had it with dijon mustard... might have to give it a try one of these days! Your dinner sounds delish!
free-tongue-smileys-792.gif

Hey, Vanilla Bean, I actually thought I was posting about Wednesday's dinner, not Tuesday's! Anyway, it came out great. Definitely try the mustard - it's a great addition - I use it in so many things. I did a mixture of a touch of garlic powder and onion powder, a rounded tsp creamy Dijon mustard, some lemon pepper seasoning, a little dry white wine, and a little extra virgin olive oil. I broiled the salmon, and basted it with the sauce. Delicious!

Sounds delicious.... not sure about the ale, because I don't know what it is.
hey vanilla
it was:yum:!! don't know if you guy's get megrim over there but it's a really under used,under rated & under priced(yippeeeeeeeeeee!!) fish caught off our cornish coast.dread the day that some smart alec celeb chef starts cooking it on tv & the price rockets:mad:!wouldn't kick a dover sole or turbot out of the fridge to make room for one but,in my book,it's better than lemon sole or plaice anyday.
the muscadet is a bone dry white wine from a region near nantes not far from the atlantic coast estuary of the loire.similar to the megrim really,in my opinion a match for a chablis & yep,you guessed it,half the price.....i like that:LOL:!
gotta be ice cold!
enjoy!!
harry

Back
Top Bottom