YO Greg, WTF Is This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zilla

Sous Chef
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Messages
573
Location
Universal City Texas
Yea laugh it up "lake effect boys" I bet in the middle of January you'd trade your snow shovel for a little Mexico :grin: . Have you guys started your snow blower maintenance yet! :grin: Saltillo is great in December. :(
 
G

Guest

Guest
zilla said:
Yea laugh it up "lake effect boys" I bet in the middle of January you'd trade your snow shovel for a little Mexico :grin: . Have you guys started your snow blower maintenance yet! :grin: Saltillo is great in December. :(
Ha Haa! Actually, we live far enough north of Lake Erie (south west) that the lake effect (well, most of it) blasts Buffalo and south. Occasionally, we get hammered but more so from Lake Ontario (north). Grand Island and Niagara Falls are always last on the list when the snow amounts are compiled in the Spring (late :eek: ). I lived in Orlando for 20 years and I much prefer the weather up here over the hot and humid 9 months down there (well, except for the wind up here in the winter #-o )
 

wittdog

Master Chef
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
9,860
Location
West Seneca NY
Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
zilla said:
It's upstate from my living room! :grin:

Mexico is the only thing not considered upstate from your living room zilla!
I would rather live in Mexico, than upstate New York :razz:
Puff your just upset becuase you can't leave because of your parole. That is not the correct way to rub a chicken. :razz:

Zilla were you refering to weather like this? Keep in mind I'm 6foot2.
 

zilla

Sous Chef
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Messages
573
Location
Universal City Texas
:grin: :grin: Yes Wittdog, that is eggzactlee the weather of which I speak. Now I know very well, after living in NY for 26 years, how nice the weather can be. There is no finer place than Saratoga in the spring time. Barring that I will take Texas any day and even Mexico some days. :grin: If I could spend the summer at "Lake tear of the Clouds" in the Adirondacks and winters in Concan, Texas on the Frio River that would indeed be paradise found, but alas I'm a working man. :!:
 

Cliff H.

Master Chef
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
6,143
Location
Jonesboro, Arkansas
I spent several vacations on the Frio river. I can't think of a better place to spend a summer vacation. Just to drive thru Garner State park and smell the food is worth the trip.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":29wmp7ua]
zilla said:
It's upstate from my living room! :grin:

Mexico is the only thing not considered upstate from your living room zilla!
I would rather live in Mexico, than upstate New York :razz:

We wish the same thing about you![/quote:29wmp7ua]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
12,331
Location
Warren, Mi.
The Joker said:
Puff said:
THATS IT !!! I AM OUTTA HERE!!!
:march:
:lmao: Git it right! :) (Yeah, I spelled it "git" on prupose...)
I wish there was a midlle finger smiley right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww the poor New Yorker's are upset :itsok:
 

Finney

Master Chef
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
8,563
Location
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":3elkxjq7]
Puff said:
THATS IT !!! I AM OUTTA HERE!!!
:march:
:lmao: Git it right! :) (Yeah, I spelled it "git" on prupose...)
I wish there was a midlle finger smiley right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww the poor New Yorker's are upset :itsok:

Me thinks not! [/quote:3elkxjq7]
Did... "You ever stop to think... And forget to start again?"
 

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
16,367
Location
Long Island, N.Y.
Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":3j4z55bm]
Puff said:
THATS IT !!! I AM OUTTA HERE!!!
:march:
:lmao: Git it right! :) (Yeah, I spelled it "git" on prupose...)
I wish there was a midlle finger smiley right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww the poor New Yorker's are upset :itsok:

Me thinks not!
Did... "You ever stop to think... And forget to start again?"[/quote:3j4z55bm]

Not me, my imaginary friend!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Puff said:
The Joker said:
Puff said:
THATS IT !!! I AM OUTTA HERE!!!
:march:
:lmao: Git it right! :) (Yeah, I spelled it "git" on prupose...)
I wish there was a midlle finger smiley right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww the poor New Yorker's are upset :itsok:
:taunt:
smileyfinger7rd.gif
:taunt:
 
Top Bottom