YO Greg, WTF Is This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got yer back Puff.....What he meant is that he doesn't know half of you half as well as he would have liked and likes half of you half as mush as you deserve. The other half of the first half he likes just fine but the second half of the second half he'd rather forget. 8-[ I think! But I likes everyone except for one. :!:

zilla said:
I got yer back Puff.....What he meant is that he doesn't know half of you half as well as he would have liked and likes half of you half as mush as you deserve. The other half of the first half he likes just fine but the second half of the second half he'd rather forget. 8-[ I think! But I likes everyone except for one. :!:
:eek: :eek: :-k

zilla said:
It's upstate from my living room! :grin:
I guess every state outside Florida and Hawaii is upstate to you ~ Good Point. :(

Greg Rempe said:
Bill, are you considered the "Southern Tier" or is that more Hornell and Alfred.
The "Southern Tier" is/are the counties south of the Buffalo that border Pensylvania. Cattaraugus, Allegany, and Chautauqua Counties. Most of our "Ski Country" is located there although some is in southern Erie County which is the county where Buffalo is.

Back
Top Bottom