Your hankerings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i hanker for a hunk of,
a juicy slice or chunk of,
i hanker for a chunk of cheese.

(din't you have a tv in the late '70's)

When my ten gallon hat
Is feelin' five gallons flat
I hanker for a hunk of CHEESE!

Yup, I remember that.

I'm having a craving for junk food right now. Caramel corn or Fiddle Faddle popped into my head, but, anything will do. Heck, we don't even have any pop in the house right now.

Finally, we decided to go for a short getaway into the Italian Alps region (Stelvio/Stilfs) in August... well we were there also last year, and as the memory came back now I am drooling thinking about the local apple strudels and their whole grain bread filled with all sort of seeds, heaped with krauterkuark, freshly made butter and cheeses obtained straight from the local farmers... mmm... we are arriving very shortly...:-p

I am craving the same thing I always crave since the very first time I tasted it...SUSHI. I have never been addicted to a particular food until I tried this stuff. Too bad my wife doesn't feel the same way about it.

Licia and her Italian Alps vacation
reminded me of when Paul David and I were there...
we had the BEST ice cream !! I'd gladly take a double scoop right about
now.

Last night, I ended up finding a frozen burrito that I nuked and consumed. Not the best, but edible.

Today, I mentioned to my other half, PeppA, about us needing some "munchable-type food" around. She agreed, and said something about ice cream. What did she end up getting? Pork Rinds. Bleck!

I like the idea of pork rinds Allen. I like dates and figs and raisons and currents too (all dried). I like a cut of cheese, a gerkin, or three. A pickled onion. An Anzac biscuit (cookie) Lots of things.

Back
Top Bottom