6/19/17 Meatless Monday, What Are You Having?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm, I always use nothing special Kikkoman or TJ's soy sauce and the noodles are never dark. After poaching the shrimp, I marinated them in some of the noodle sauce also and they were delish!!!

I'm going to try that combo tomorrow.

Sounds like a plan Andy! By the way, have you ever tried TJ's little shrimp toasts? We think they are really tasty, and I love to keep them on hand for something like this.

Sounds like a plan Andy! By the way, have you ever tried TJ's little shrimp toasts? We think they are really tasty, and I love to keep them on hand for something like this.

I'll check them out next visit to TJs. Thanks for the tip.

Last night's dinner: pan-fried Alaskan pollock sprinkled with Penzeys Trinidadian seasoning and served with mango-cucumber salsa, rice with Fox Point and squash and tomatoes with Mural of Flavor and salt. Delish.0619172034a_HDR.jpg

I'm glad I had an early start this hot day, so we could have an icy cold Asian dinner tonight along with TJ's Shrimp Toasts. Hit the spot.:yum:

img_1515552_0_9b6ccbe846c6a353b124b8d1c180f36f.jpg

THIS is definitely on the menu soon, especially with shrimp. Looks wonderful! I've had the Dragon Lady's Sesame Noodles recipe saved for quite some time on so many recommendations here, but haven't made it yet. :yum:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom