Dinner for Thursday, May 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had leftovers. DH is OOT. I had some hamburger mac'n'cheese and DS had brats. I'll take a chicken breast to work tomorrow for lunch.

The rest of the (mostly) green salad from yesterday- (cold asparagus, baby peas, baby spinach, mushrooms, cherry peppers...)

Chicken Piccata & orecchiette

Affogoto - my version - fresh brewed coffee with a scoop of coffee ice cream & whipped cream

We had penne with sauteed garlic and tomatoes, tossed with goat cheese and topped with Parmigiano Reggiano. Roasted broccoli on the side.

it is thursday the 24th, isn't it? i'm so out of it.

just got home after a 17 hour shift, +2 1/2 including the commute, and i'm fried.

well, since no one's home, i'm treating myself to a local steakhouse; their bbq sauced combo platter. a grilled hunk each of chicken breast, pork loin, round steak, pork ribs, and chorizo with sides of mashed and garlic sauteed veggies.

is anyone else eating tonight?

no one?

geez, harry and bolas have already killed something and ate it, and i'm sure margi's downed some tapas by now.

it's even getting late here in joisey. only the left coast still has a chance to plan.
Did you enjoy your solo meal? Can you move, after all that food?

lol, taxy. i took a few bites of each meat, some mashed, and the garlic veggies. i even had some platanos maduros on the side. :pig: there's enough leftover for another whole meal.

and no, i couldn't move after that. i passed out on the downstairs couch right after eating, and woke up just in time to say goodnight to everyone and head back into work. :(

the good news is that i have a new computer on my desk (well, new to me, junked by some big shot), and i got my microsoft sidewinder force feedback joystick working again!

i'm having fun playing old fly 'em and shoot 'em up video games. star wars rogue squadron rocks!

Back
Top Bottom