What's cooking Tuesday January 5, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't laugh. I had a craving for chicken nuggets and fries. My kids rolled their eyes and asked for a deli chicken so thats what THEY had while I ate my nuggets. LOL!

Don't laugh. I had a craving for chicken nuggets and fries. My kids rolled their eyes and asked for a deli chicken so thats what THEY had while I ate my nuggets. LOL!
img_869873_0_4573c855b61a6fd8209ce94e563d74ab.gif

your dinner sounds yummy!! breakfast for dinner!!
Breakfast for dinner is always a winner.:chef:
Well, the dishwasher is still lying on the floor, the sink is in the living room, the counter top is in the hall and the dining table is covered in tupperware.

Lunch was A&W, supper was Costco hot dogs and since I took DH to the ER with a minor cut in his eye this evening and doctor's orders were for rest for the remainder of the week, we will be eating this way for awhile. What is most important is that he is okay (I will spare the details of what happened).
Geez, I hope he heals quickly for you. It's funny what some men will do to get out of doing house repairs.;) Oh, wait, that would be my hubby.:ROFLMAO:

I made a stuffing out of a little Gruyere, Craisins macerated in marsala wine, walnuts, shallots and garlic.

What you've described seems like it would be wonderful. I can never find Gruyere cheese in my local Shoprite - a FairWay has just opened in Paramus NJ, as well as Whole Foods. Aren't we lucky.

Could you describe how you do this? I've never done a stuffed pork loin, and I'm unsure of the timing, type of roasting pan, do you brown it first? What are your sides?
:)

I can never find Gruyere cheese in my local Shoprite - a FairWay has just opened in Paramus NJ, as well as Whole Foods. Aren't we lucky.
Try Trader Joe's. You have one on Route 17 North. Vast selection of cheeses. Although we have to drive nearly 20 miles to our nearest one it's worth the trip. Actually, I'll be going later on today...how big of a piece would you like me to pick up for you?:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom