Quick suggestion needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they are Orthodox, bring a bottle of Kosher wine. It would be perfectly appropriate. Do you have a place to buy kosher wine near you? Tulips are also nice, but then you have to make sure to arrive before the candle lighting because they will not be able to touch the flowers after the that. Kind of long story to explain why.
I know why, Charlie. You don't need to explain. Thanks for your help!

If they are Orthodox, bring a bottle of Kosher wine. It would be perfectly appropriate. Do you have a place to buy kosher wine near you? Tulips are also nice, but then you have to make sure to arrive before the candle lighting because they will not be able to touch the flowers after the that. Kind of long story to explain why.

When I lived in Chelsea, every time there was a Jewish holiday coming up, you would see signs in all the food store windows, "Manachevitz Wines for Sale". My kids thought it was great living there. They not only got Christian holidays off, but Jewish ones also. I was the only Christian living in a six family building. I learned a lot about the Jewish faith living in that city. The little store I used to go to for milk, etc. had a wife/husband that owned it. One day they both showed me the tattooed numbers on their arms. I almost fainted. I loved them before that day, but loved them even more after. I certainly had more respect for them. I didn't ask questions, but one day the wife started to tell me some of the stories. Only because both of them were overweight and reasonable healthy when they were taken away, were they assigned to a work group. They also both had blue eyes. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom