Maybe this would be worth considering, but it uses a bread machine for the dough:
Wheat Pizza Dough
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 tsp. dry active yeast
1/2 tsp. salt
4 tsp. olive or vegetable oil
2/3 cup warm water
1. Place the ingredients into your bread machine, following the order recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Select the dough cycle on your machine, and press start.
3. Remove the dough when the cycle ends, and roll out to a 12" circle (14" if you want thin crust).
4. Sprinkle cornmeal (approx. 1 Tbsp.) over your pizza pan, and place the dough on the pan.
5. Top with sauce and your choice of ingredients. Then, bake at 490 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Use a fork to pop any air bubbles half-way through the cook time.
Support bacteria. It's the only culture some people have.