Using ISO and REC when posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

merstarr

Senior Cook
As kitchenelf mentioned awhile ago, it would be so much better, ie, more convenient/less time consuming for the viewers, if posters used those abbreviations in front of each post, (unless of course it's not recipe-related), so the viewers would know immediately whether the poster is looking for a recipe OR posting a recipe. What do you all think?

Why dont they just post "hey Im looking for a recipe"? OR "recipe help"? Seems easy enough. I would be confused with ISO or REC. It doesnt take THAT much effort to type a few words. Just my opinion. :roll:

30.gif
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hisssssssssssssss.........

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Why dont they just post "hey Im looking for a recipe"? OR "recipe help"? Seems easy enough. I would be confused with ISO or REC. It doesnt take THAT much effort to type a few words. Just my opinion. :roll:

Either way would work, and would be a lot better then just posting the name of a recipe, where everyone has to click it on just to see whether the person is looking for a recipe or posting one.

LOL!!! Sushi, that has to be one of the funniest smilies I've ever seen!!! 8) I for one see the abbv. (sp?) going one (1, I) or two (2, II) ways. First (1st) mass conf. (confusion, conference, Confuscious?) could reign with ppl (people) not understanding a common abbv. lang. (language, Jessica Lang?) or two, ob. (obnoxious, oblivious, observation?) ppl like me will have WAY too much fun doing what I'm doing right now! :LOL: Sorry folks, just couldn't help myself! Either way works for me 2! :D

I agree with Sushi..........All this abbreviation mumbo jumbo is confusing,use Damp's post as an example. Just come out and say what you want. This is just MY opinion.

DS, your smiley needs as swift kick in the behind.

LOL! Just having some fun, Elf! Honestly, either way works for me, I'm an easy going guy! ;)

BTW, does GMTA mean Great Minds Think Alike or Georgia Motor Trucking Association? Yeah, I had to look it up. :D

Back
Top Bottom