Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey yall as speach is slurring. Going to bed Giggles her way to tent and falls in. Gosh sorry Sushi didnt know this was your tent. (giggles and (konks out):LOL:

okay, CANNOT miss my friend's party tomorrow, so i'm gonna try to lay down.
maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
good night, thier. sleep tight! don't let the bed bugs bite!:LOL: i'm gonna lay down now, too. goodnight, guys! see you all tomorrow or the next day!

Last edited:
good morning, all! rise and shine!:)
~stretching and yawning~
what shall i make, what SHALL i make.... hmmm....
a smoothie sounds good.
~throwing cream, ice, mango cubes, strawberries, apricots, blueberries and nectarines into blender.~

Well, my son's floor is done. The hardwood is much prettier than the old carpet.
My back is killing me,though. Coffee will make it all better. Is there any around?

(PS - my fingers don't type well in the morning, luvs, so I'll be sending a pm your way later)

i brought some of my Mom's potato salad. it's in the fridge on the top shelf. help yourselves!
all right, i'll see you guys this evening. this old gal is gonna try to get some more rest and then i have my party to go to this afternoon.
22.gif

I'll help you clean up, Sushi. I've got my spiked stick for all the papers everybody left on the ground. Cooks aren't tidy, are they?

Funny remark...My dh is at the office printing out some music for me. Some of it is in Spanish or German, and he asked me if I could still play it. :cool: I told him I can play in any language! Just though that was a funny question...

Do you have Monday off, Sush?

Yep off Monday.

Im sitting here wondering what to do. I dont have any money to spend. All of my friends are on vacations or with their families and dont want a 3rd wheel. I could walk around in the park for 20 minutes. Gee what fun that would be. :rolleyes:
I could work out..... yea:glare:
Have any suggestions?

You can talk to ME! I'm just writing cues in music...boring. I'm leaving in about an hour, but 'til then we can chat. After that...Go be where people are. Don't sit by yourself. And don't assume nobody wants a third wheel. We invite my single brother all the time and he's got that great attitude that everybody wants to have around. Hugggggs to you, Sush. :)

hi, sush. what's up? anyone else here?
just got home from my picnic/party a little while ago. it was a good time. there was a baseball game, a water balloon fight, horseshoes, football, and a pinata for the kids. there was badmition equipment, but only a few people played. lots of yummy food, and plenty of people. it was sunny but a little chilly out, less so inside the pavillion.

i'm gonna make a stromboli. ricotta, spicy ham, salami and mozzarella with tomato sauce. maybe provolone, instead. anyone want one?

here you go, guys. 2 strombolis! careful, they're steaming hot! i put some warm marinara sauce in some little cups so we have something to dip in.:)

Back
Top Bottom