1. Today is the first day of my ten day cleanse
2. Just rented 6 movies from BB for the weekend
3. All my laundry is done
4. Really liking my new yoga dvd
5. 2 more months until my next trip home to SF! yay!
Accentuate the positives, medicate the negatives ~ Amy Sedaris
1. Jerky`s marinading nicely
2. Pure Alc really DOES make you Hiccup
3. Scotch broth is smelling great even in here
4. I`ll be taking a slow walk to my Mothers house to deliver her Mothers day card and stuff in a bit
5. I`ve been informed my next shipment of Supplies will be back on track by Monday and will arrive here soon after :)
__________________ So long and Thanks for all the Fish ;)
1. It's raining hard today. YAYYY!
2. Got the house cleaned once again.
3.Sent pix of new grandchild to my daughter, the Auntie.
4.Decided on shrimp something for dinner.
5. Will go shopping later. (groceries)
I can resist anything, but temptation. Oscar Wilde
1. After 3 glorious days, It's raining hard here too. (We need it)
2. Making homemade pizza tonight.
3. The weekend is finally here. ( need some extra sleep)
4. My son now has his driver's license, (no more mom taxi)
5. Nothing horrible happened this week. Thank you God!
1. Our Friend is coming over for drinks and dessert tonight.
2. I have to clean house and do some yard work today.
3. My morning coffee is tasting really good this morning.
4. Paul loved the dinner I cooked last night... I hated it.
5. Looking forward to a night out with friends tomorrow.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. Robert Frost
1. Husband back from vacation
2. Didn't have to clean stalls today
3.Have had quite a few customers
4. Sold a Big Green Egg to a lucky client (They will be eating great food tonight)
5. The weather will be beautiful this weekend.
Life is short.So eat great food!