DID YOU KNOW...
Bruce Springsteen had ZERO number-one hits during the eighties, nor during the seventies or
nineties either, for that matter.
Of all the top-ten hits that he DID have, "Dancing in the Dark' (1984) achieved the
highest position; #2 .
1. What Olympic event declares the winner the "world's greatest athlete" ?
2. In a deck of cards, which king represents Alexander the Great ?
3. What year was PROZAC first marketed ?
4. Which breed of dog is said to have the best sense of smell ?
5. What percentage of the Earth's surface is covered by water ?
6. In what historic period were oil paints first used by artists ?
7. "The Children's Supermarket" was the original name of what store chain ?
8. What popular TV sit-com's theme song was titled, "Movin' on Up" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The actor who played Jethro Bodine on TV's The Beverly Hillbillies is the son of a
famous boxing champion.
2. king of clubs
3 . 1980
5. 71 %
6. the renaissance
8. THE JEFFERSONS
Max Baer, Jr., who played Jethro from 1962 to 1971, is the son of former heavyweight
champion Max Baer. His uncle, Buddy Baer, was also an actor and appeared in several
movies in the 1950's.
Max Baer, the father also had an affinity for entertaining, and was sometimes called "the
clown prince of boxing".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !