Did you know…
Kermit the Frog delivered the commencement speech and was given an honorary doctorate in "amphibious letters" from Long Island University in 1996
1. What were the letters on the Pennsylvania license plate of Rocky Balboa's Lamborghini in the film, "Rocky IV"?
2. Name the retired athlete who's Autobiography is called "I can't wait till tomorrow, 'cause I get better looking every day!"?
3. Sodium Hypochlorite is the active ingredient in what common household item?
4. What was the title of the film that Marilyn Monroe was working on at the time of her death?
5. Do you recall the name of the restaurant located above the bar in the "Cheers" sit-com?
6. If I'm a Spelunker, what is my favorite recreational pass-time?
7. Do you recall the first names of the famous explorer duo, Louis and Clark?
8. In what Hollywood film was a dolphin named Snowflake kidnapped?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
To signal a safety in an NFL game, the official crosses both arms over his chest.
2. JOE NAMATH
4. "something's got to Give"
6. EXPLORING CAVES
7. MERIWETHER AND WILLIAM
8. "ace ventura, pet detective"
The official signals by putting both palms together over his head.
A safety is called when a team fails to advance the ball beyond it's own goal line. Two points are awarded to the defensive team and the offensive team must "free kick" the ball away from it's own 20 yard line.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !