Did you know…
A fourth-century Roman "Circus Maximus" held 380,000 spectators.
1. If I suffer from Cynophobia, what do I fear?
2. What is NFL coach Bill Parcels' nickname?
3. Can you name the five geographic locations mentioned in the Ricky Nelson song,
Travelin' Man ?
4. What fictional western good guy rode a horse named Tornado?
5. Hematology is the branch of medicine concerned with...what?
6. What TV military man was played by comedian Phil Silvers?
7. To which country must I travel to visit the resort at Vende'e ?
8. In what famous literary work would I read excerpts from the dairy of Jonathan Harker?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Blackbeard the Pirate was captured and immediately beheaded in North Carolina..
2. THE BIG TUNA
3. MEXICO, ALASKA, berlin, HONG KONG, WAIKIKI
5. THE BLOOD
6. SGT. BILKO
The British Navy caught and killed Blackbeard in 1718.
Born Edward Teach, the pirate became known as Blackbeard in 1716, and within a year
he was sailing the sea on a stolen ship he renamed the Queen Anne's Revenge.
The British Navy tracked him to OkraIsland in North Carolina, where they decapitated
him and mounted his head on his ship.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !