DID YOU KNOW...
THE WORD “LOVE” APPEARS IN MORE FILM TITLES THAN ANY OTHER WORD.
1. To which city must I travel to fly into Logan International Airport ?
2. What movie was based on the Stephen King novella, The Body ?
3. Who is the Commissioner of Major League Baseball ?
4. What town is the setting for Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet ?
5. Which of the fifty had the highest rate of divorce in the year 2004, the latest year that figures are available ?
6. Who was John McCain's predecessor as US Senator from Arizona ?
7. Which candidate for president plays base in a rock band named Capital Offense ?
8. Can you name the only best-picture Oscar winner with the word "love" in the title ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Ringworm is a fungal infection.
2. STAND BY ME
3. BUD SELIG
4. VERONA, ITALY
6. barry goldwater
7. MIKE HUCKABEE
8. shakespeare in love
................and it can be very contagious. Kids and animals are especially susceptible, so wash those hands!
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !