Did you know...
DURING MOST OF GROUCHO MARX’S MOVIE CAREER, HIS TRADEMARK
MOUSTACHE WAS PAINTED ON.
1. What common computer device was originally called "XY Position Indicator for a
Display System" ?
2. What was the former name (until 635 AD) of Amman, Jordan ?
3. What was the name of folk-lore lumberjack Paul Bunyan's pet dog ?
4. What animal has the largest brain in proportion to it's size ?
a. - cat
b. - rat
c. - spider
d. - ant
5. On average, how much salt is there in a gallon of sea water?
a. - 2 ounces
b. - 8 ounces
c. - 12 ounces
d. - 16 ounces
6. What critter is responsible for the most human deaths worldwide ?
7. Which U.S. founding father invented the dumbwaiter ?
8. If I'm in Australia, and I order "sherbet", what will I be served ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Barley wine is a white wine.
4. - d
5. - b
6. THE MOSQUITO
7. THOMAS JEFFERSON
8. a beer
Though it is sometimes served in wine glasses, Barley wine isn't a wine at all.
It's a beer with a very high alcohol content (sometimes as high as 12%) that is usually
aged for a long time.
The Alaskan Brewing Company makes a good one called Big Nugget, which is aged in a
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !