DID YOU KNOW...
TOP THREE SURGERIES PERFORMED IN THE U.S.: BIOPSIES, CESAREAN SECTIONS, AND HYSTERECTOMIES.
1. Where does Cheers bartender Woody Boyd hail from ?
2. What was the name of the cat that came back from the dead in Pet Sematary ?
3. What was the name of the family pet dog in the Dennis the Menace comic strip ?
4. What's the most popular variety of eggplant called ?
5. What does the Latin word "VOLVO" translate to in English ?
6. What creature lays the largest egg case in the world ?
7. A four-engine jetliner can lose power in how many of it's engines and still land safely ?
8. The southernmost point of land on the continent of Europe is in which country ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The first airsickness bags were created by purse designers.
1. hanover INDIANA
4. black beauty
5. "i roll"
6. whale shark (An egg case of the whale shark found in the Gulf of Mexico measured 12 by 5.5 by 3.5 inches.)
Inventor Gilmore Schjeldahl designed the plastic lined bags in 1949 for purely practical reasons.
It's not uncommon to find folks who collect them as offbeat travel souvenirs.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !