DID YOU KNOW...
TVs Davy Crockett (Fess Parker) wore a coonskin cap; the real one never did.
1. How many times have nuclear weapons been used in wartime ?
2. What are the young of the Pilchard called ?
3. Who wrote Oedipus Rex?
4. In London, its the FT ; in the USA, its the DOW ; what is it in Japan ?
5. In The Jungle Book, Akala was the leader of what group ?
6. Nobody Does it Better was sung in which Bond film?
b. The Golden Gun
c. Dr. No
d. - The Spy Who Loved Me
7. Fill in the blank ;
Three connected Biblical Names David, ________ , Uriah
8. Who had a hit with Sylvias Mother ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Writers George Elliot and George Sand were both women !
8. Dr. Hook
George Sand was the French writer who was born Amandine Aurore Lucile Dupin in 1804 and who is best remembered for shocking Paris Society by dressing as a man.
George Elliot was the English novelist and journalist born Mary Anne Evans in 1819, who credited George Sand as one of her greatest influences.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !