I am off to dance in the sand and rain for a few days......
Hopefully Ill be back in time to post JEOPARDY, but that will probably be an afternoon post.
I hate the beach, but I look forward every year to the food.
DID YOU KNOW ...
First deaf character on television: Linda on Sesame Street.
1. A Swami is a teacher of what World Religion ?
2. An Italian heart-throb ruled the screen in the 1920s and reportedly it was his love of wristwatches that saw the end of pocket-watches for men. Who was he?
3. In the 1994 movie "Flintstones," Halle Berry played a character with the famous name of ______?
4. Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of............ what?
a. The Nile
b. The Sky
c. The Underworld
d. - The Hall of the Dead
5. Which two of the fifty are separated by the Mason-Dixon Line ?
6. What is the Hindu Kush?
a. a Mountain Range
b. A River
c. a geographic area
d. a group of people
7. Grunge music originated in which American city?
a. San Francisco
b. New york city
8. Can you name the most famous character developed by author Thomas Harris ?
(hint; Whats for Dinner?)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Bats always turn left when exiting the cave.
2. Rudolph Valentino
3. Sharon Stone
5. Pennsylvania and Maryland
8. Hannibal Lechter
This is a total myth and misconception.
Anyone who has seen a horror film or wildlife documentary knows that bats fly out of a cave in every direction.