Did you know ??
IF YOU LOOK INTO A GECKO’S EAR, YOU CAN SEE THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE.
1. which woman became country music's first millionairess in 1965?
2. which fruit does the USA grow more of than any other fruit?
3. what's the medical term for a chronic non-sleeper?
4. how many checkers are there in each row of the starting position?
5. what enduring animal character was created in 1938 by eric knight?
6. an otoscope allows the doctor to examine which part of the body?
7. In bowling what are "bedposts"?
8. Which city is farther south, london or moscow?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
jean-paul sartre is the only writer to have refused the nobel prize for literature.
1. LORETTA LYNN
2. APPLES ( !! )
5. lassie (rin-tin-tin?)
6. the inner ear (??)
7. A 7-10 SPLIT
8. LONDON ( !! )
actually, boris pasternak also refused, but was forced to do so by the soviet government.
sartre is the only writer to VOLUNTARILY refuse the prize.
he did so on the grounds that such an honor conflicted with a writer's responsibilities to his readers.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !