DID YOU KNOW...
Nearly 50 million tons of e-waste (electronic waste such as cell phones and computers) is created each year around the world. This is enough to fill a line of garbage trucks across half the globe.
1. The Baltic Sea is surrounded by what Continent ?
2. Home of the longest cave system, Mammoth Cave National Park is located in what U.S. State?
3. Once, before 9/11/2001, an airplane crashed into a new york skyscraper. which skyscraper was it
(Bonus; what year was it?)
4. how many kernels are there on the average ear of corn?
5. what temperature on the Fahrenheit scale represents absolute zero?
6. what is the name of the temple that sits atop the hill of acropolis in
7. do you recall the name of the submarine on the tv series "voyage to the
bottom of the sea"?
8. do you recall the name of the captain of the fictional whaler, the
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Fufu is a traditional African dish consisting of pounded root vegetables.
3. EMPIRE STATE BUILDING-1945
5. -459.69 degrees
7. the Seaview
8. CAPT. AHAB
The dish is now as engrained in menus throughout the American south as Collard Greens and Black-eyed Peas.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !