Turkey Wishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marmalady

Executive Chef
Just wanted to wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving, and hope it's filled with family, friends, love, thoughts of peace, and fabulous food!

For our international friends - maybe you can start a tradition in your countries!

A big Aloha from Hawaii with wishes of a great and safe Thanksgiving to all my wonderful friends here on DC..
img_196239_0_b5a3464fa1e22e8291a304e1c3461a47.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day & don't forget during all the chaos of cooking & entertaining, to take the time to let everyone know how thankful you are for them! That being said, I am thankful for each & every person on this site & what you all do to keep this a warm & inviting place to come to every day! Thank you all!
1.gif
2.gif

Happy Turkey day to all my online buddies! I hope you all
have a perfect day with your family and friends.

Let's make this the start of the best holiday season ever.

Be safe.
Be happy.
Have a ton of fun!!:):)

smiles and hugs, Trish

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm so thankful I have found so many great people to talk with on a daily basis. Love you all. Be careful, eat alot, and enjoy your time with friends and family !

Happy Thanksgiving everyone..I wish you a warm wonderful day..Thanks to all of you, this Thanksgiving is one of the best ever..New recipes to try, other recipes to help with..Fun, laughter..Enjoy this special day..I'm thankful for all of you...Cade, Ethan, Carson send hugs..
kadesma:)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Be safe, be happy, be thankful!!

I am so happy I found this home!! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom