What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Girl With All the Gifts

I don't watch horror films or zombie movies. Not on principle or anything; just don't enjoy them.

The Girl With All the Gifts was an exception. Characters are deep and although I watched it on Amazon Prime a week ago, I'm still trying to decide who the heroes are.

Transformers no who knows, I fell asleep. Boys have seen the trilogy at least half a dozen times but insist on watching everything over and over.
If not this it's Star Trek. If it wasn't for Captain Hot Stuff Piccard I would have gone mad watching it.

The thing about the little boy in India who gets lost, is rescued and adopted, then sets out to find his birth parents. (Sorry, can't remember the name). The first half (we have an ice cream interval in the films in our cinema) was somewhat tedious as the speech was in his native language and the film had subtitles but it changed to English and moved a bit faster in the 2nd half.

True story. Probably wouldn't watch it again if it came on TV but it was interesting.

The thing about the little boy in India who gets lost, is rescued and adopted, then sets out to find his birth parents. (Sorry, can't remember the name). The first half (we have an ice cream interval in the films in our cinema) was somewhat tedious as the speech was in his native language and the film had subtitles but it changed to English and moved a bit faster in the 2nd half.

True story. Probably wouldn't watch it again if it came on TV but it was interesting.

"Lion"?
Saroo Brierley on his incredible life journey that inspired "Lion" - CBS News

Was flying home yesterday, saw Kong, the skull island. How many King Kong movies are they going to make? It gets weirder every time.

I forgot to mention, we saw Wonder Woman a few weeks ago at our local dinner theater (we actually went to a Sunday afternoon matinée). [emoji813] that place. Really enjoyed it.
0611171354_HDR.jpg

I'm pretty sure I made mention that since getting our new home set up, we signed up for Netflix again and I watched a movie that I've wanted to see for a while, The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, I really like Sean Hayes too... loved it!
I'm about half way through and DH walks in the room...
"You know that we saw this movie at the Theater when it first came out?"
WHAT?! No we didn't!
"YES!"
I sooo do not remember, that "old timers" disease is kickin' in I feel :LOL:

I'm pretty sure I made mention that since getting our new home set up, we signed up for Netflix again and I watched a movie that I've wanted to see for a while, The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, I really like Sean Hayes too... loved it!
I'm about half way through and DH walks in the room...
"You know that we saw this movie at the Theater when it first came out?"
WHAT?! No we didn't!
"YES!"
I sooo do not remember, that "old timers" disease is kickin' in I feel :LOL:

I am hearing more and more, "Don't you remember that Mom? And that is for something that happened yesterday! Personally, I think the kids are just trying to play with my mind. Funny how all these things that I seem to forget, all are said to happen when I am sleeping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom