What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Testament Of Youth

I watched Testament Of Youth last night. Based on an autobiographical World War I memoir by Vera Brittain, it is the best movie of its kind I've ever seen. Stars Alicia Vikander and Kit Harington and is currently streaming on Amazon Prime.

I watched Testament Of Youth last night. Based on an autobiographical World War I memoir by Vera Brittain, it is the best movie of its kind I've ever seen. Stars Alicia Vikander and Kit Harington and is currently streaming on Amazon Prime.

Appears to be my kind of movie. Added to my list.

Ross

Gunpowder Milkshake, Netflix. How do I find these stupid movies i do not know. But it was ok, for a background noise, while I am working.

LOL - Charlie, had to look it up - I'm all for off the wall and girl power, I thought it was pretty funny. No merit, no intelligence, but I enjoyed! And actually some of the acting wasn't that bad.

LOL - Charlie, had to look it up - I'm all for off the wall and girl power, I thought it was pretty funny. No merit, no intelligence, but I enjoyed! And actually some of the acting wasn't that bad.

I know. Actually the cast was good. Female cast that is.

Gunpowder Milkshake, Netflix. How do I find these stupid movies i do not know. But it was ok, for a background noise, while I am working.

You walk around with too high expectations I'd reckon...

Looks like a female John Wick sorta situation....

Last edited:
Today we watched, on Netflix, Judi Dench in Red Joan.

Based upon a true story.

We adore her acting.

Ross

Thank you for recommendation. Watched it today. I liked it. Never sees to amaze me how stupid these communist lovers are. Soviet Union killed millions and millions (60, by some estimates) of their own citizens. And yet people still believe it was a good country.

Thanks for reminding me Charlie - will try to watch Red Joan tonight.

Had made a note when Just Cooking first posted it ... then, well, life got in the way... LOL

Back
Top Bottom