This Cappucchino Cheesecake recipe was given to me by the Bakery Sweet Lady Jane, a few years ago, while we were in Los Angeles, California.
SWEET LADY JANE - CAPPUCCHINO CHEESECAKE
12 Servings ...
8 whole Graham Crackers Crushed
5 tblps. unsalted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsps. vanilla extract
4 eight oz. packages of Philadelphia Brand Creamcheese at room temperature ( or brand of choice)
4 large eggs
2 tblsps flour
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup whipping cream
4 teaspoons of Espresso Instant Style
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees farenheit
2. combine Graham Crackers, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl
3. press on bottom ( not sides ) of a 9 Inch diameter springform pan with 2 3/4 inch high sides. Bake the crust 10 mins. Cool the crust. Maintain oven temperature ( do not turn off oven ) ...
4. Put the cream cheese, instant espresso powder, and extract of vanilla in one small to medium bowl. Set aside.
5. using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese until smooth
6. gradually add the rest of the sugar To Taste, and then one egg at a time.
7. Mix the flour and stir the espresso mixture until the powder dissolves
8. beat into the cream cheese mixture and stir chocolate chips and pour batter over the crust
9. bake until the edges are puffed and beginning to crack and center is just set about 1 hour and 5 to 10 mins.
10. cool on rack 30 mins.
11. chill the cake uncovered about 6 to 8 hrs.
12. cut around the cake and loosen
13. release pan sides and top with chocolate curls if you wish or decorative black chocolates ...