Holiday Wish List!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DampCharcoal

Executive Chef
The holidays are just around the corner. We all know that giving is better than receiving but what simple gifts would you really like to receive? High end products are not allowed (cars, private jets, etc.) I'd like a set of Ernie Ball Earthwood acoustic strings and a scarf. Anyone else? :cool:

Daughter saw John Travolta's jet on Maui last week, so I want a ride on his jet with John as the pilot.:cool:

SierraCook said:
A thermos for my hot tea

Sierra, I have a Nissan thermos and that thing is awesome. It will keep your tea hot for hours and even longer if you fill up your thermos with hot water overnight, then dump it just before you put your tea in. Ask Santa for one and you won't be disappointed!

Must make your shoes fit weird to have to share socks like that. OK, got a visual here that is just too weird.

Thanks mudbug! I don't think I wanna drink out of that cup though. Too many other lips have been on it. Bleck.

I'd like some Cash!
My paypal account is.......What?

Okay then, Peace on earth and goodwill towards men...
I suppose I won't be getting that this year either!

Oh well, Can't blame a gal for trying!!!!!!

The only thing I know for sure right now.....and its in layaway at an antique store.....is an antique Hoosier Cabinet. I've wanted one for years and finally found one that was way under priced and I couldn't just let anyone else get that deal. So needless to say I put down a down payment and told hubby I knew something I wanted. In fact we are going either today or tomorrow to pick it up.
I really can't think of anything else. Maybe a gift certificate for the local mall and I can get me some new clothes. An interesting cookbook, and old antique wall mounted phone. Not sure really!

I want to close on my house for Christmas! Merry Christmas to me! There's a house under the tree! la la la la la la la laaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom