Steve Jobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Steve Jobs is going to make another announcement again! This is really exciting to see how he is changing the communication of this country. I really can't quite comprehend how everything is moving so fast. Important is try to just know about these changes and try to learn them.

My husband (who works in the music industry) is on the edge of his seat today - he thinks it has something to do with an ipod phone but I think the announcment will be something about a home robot - seriously!

Earlier this year he announced they would be releasing a wireless product that will allow you to send all your iTunes and iPhoto content to your television or hometheater/stereo. It could be an official price, name, and product for what they were calling 'iTV".

I converted to Apple last year with a new Macbook. I have an iPod shuffle for working out and an Apple Airport Hub for my wireless network as well. They make great stuff! :)

Distraction

At least this is some distraction from listening to reports of the war. Not that I am not concerned just gets depressing about the whole thing. Need some kind of balance in the news. Something good.

It looks like Steve made two announcements. One was about the iPhone and the other was about changing the companies name. It has been changed from Apple Computer to Apple Inc.

Here is an article.

I'm getting an iPhone... I want it bad... :LOL:
Desktop class Browser/eMail with a phone, camera, iTunes (music & movies/shows), and widgets.

Check the weather on the go, order movie tickets, make reservations via phone, get directions, listen to music while walking around town, then watch a movie while waiting around places. Grab a few snapshots. eMail and voicemail all on one device.

This thing is going to blow Apple's stock through the **** roof.

The Apple TV device will also be killer for people who use iTunes. I prefer CD quality sound for my HiFi setup, but I do purchase singles on iTunes when I want to discover some new material. One of these might join my wireless network soon as well.

Back
Top Bottom