Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

balsy

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone! how I am excited to enter this food chat room!
I just love cooking and am always looking for new ways to experiment with flavor. Flavor and looks is always my goal when cooking for my family. My spice cabinet is so full of wonderful flavors and especially my liquid flavorings. I can cook a wide range of foods and always have fun doing it.:chef:
well let me go back to the forum and see whats "cooking":ROFLMAO:

Hi balsy, welcome to DC. You have come to the right forum. We hope you will get actively involved and join in the many topics this site offers. Have a great time here!

very happy to be here

I am just thrilled to see response from all over the USA and to especially see a response from Greece is just awesome. Speaking of Greece, one of my favorite cheese is Feta because with its mild salt taste I love mixing it with a mild sweet flavor whether it be plump raisins or candided walnuts for a wonderful salad with a mild vinegar dressing:rolleyes:
Tonight for dinner i plan a wonderful salmon with dill sauce (I am still looking for fresh dill cause I dont like the packaged ones)
with a lite orczo dish (havent decided the flavor yet!) but hey if anybody has any ideas for that dish write to me! for this dish I am not looking for a heavy flavor but more on the lite side cause I want the salmon to be the focus. write soon!:chef:

Back
Top Bottom