Birthday Information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting stuff, the conception dates and day are pretty neat too. Estimates I know, but kinda neat... made me start fearing Fridays LOL!

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 7.60587084148728 years old. (You old hound dog, you!
img_770582_0_36c69bc7b883806750c6c9da0d2db80a.gif

My dog age was 5.1.. said I was still chasing cats... the wife did not appreciate that at all!! Unless... they meant a different type of cat..... ? LOL.

According to the birthday calculator, Buck and I were completely incompatible.:huh: Wonder what we were doing those 32 years.

Same for me & DW. After 36 years of marriage and 4 years dating prior to that, I sure wish someone would have brought this up sooner. Now I have to find a way to break it to her. How to do that? Hmmmm.... "Hey, Hon. I have some disturbing news. According to the Birthday Calculator on the Internet, we're completely incompatible. What should we do?"

Maybe I'll just keep my trap shut since she lets me go on 2-3 fishing trips each year with my buddies. I never knew misery could be so much fun.:ROFLMAO: IF I had a compatible mate I might not get to go fishing with my buddies. I'll leave well enough alone.:LOL:

That was interesting. Supposedly I was conceived on/about April 20, 1953. My dh and I got married on April 20, 1974. Numbers like that amaze me.
My parents must have been busy on Mondays..........my three brothers and I were all supposedly conceived on Monday. LOL
Fortunately dh and I are compatible.......at least that's what they say.

Barb

Back
Top Bottom