What is for Dinner, Saturday, May 30th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, well, I have a craving for something different too, LOL, but that is not an option... soon enough I will be eating something different..but today it will be

sausage gravy with julienned spinach over mashed potatoes

milk

ice cream with chocolate sauce

can you say, dairy??:)

Hot dogs with fried onions in front of the TV watching the ball game! This is becoming Dad's and my Saturday evening tradition!

Cornbread, butter beans and fresh collard greens. This should be very healthy but tomorrow I am smoking baby-back ribs....

Later

Bourbon On The Front Porch......Mmmmmmm Smell the Honeysuckle!!

Filets of Mississippi Pond raised Catfish, lightly breaded, and deep fried in peanut oil till Golden brown and Crispy....Served with Creamy Cole Slaw, Slap-Yo-Momma Hush Puppies, and Sweet Potato Fries....

Almond/Chocolate Glazed Brownies...Coffee

Bourbon On The Front Porch......Mmmmmmm Smell the Honeysuckle!!

Filets of Mississippi Pond raised Catfish, lightly breaded, and deep fried in peanut oil till Golden brown and Crispy....Served with Creamy Cole Slaw, Slap-Yo-Momma Hush Puppies, and Sweet Potato Fries....

Almond/Chocolate Glazed Brownies...Coffee

I have peppermint patties.....what time is dinner?

Whole chicken roasted on a charcoal grill, spice rub, lemons and onions stuffed inside. Roasted potatoes on the side, plus a garden salad.

grilled burgers with crispy mushrooms and fried baby wax and green beans with baby carrots---no dessert though :(

Roast lemon chicken with tons of spices and caramelized onions, mashed potatoes, and steamed green beans. Deep dark devil's food cake with dark chocolate ganache for dessert.

I have had a craving for something different. This looks pretty good. Pickliscious Chicken Salad Recipe : Recipezaar

I'm going make Mark a big salad topped with seasoned, baked chicken.

What are you going to have?

Mark had his chicken over an Iceberg/vegie salad with ranch dressing.

Here was my chicken salad sandwich.
img_825469_0_bb296e4e8701f1626c7dbfb66960adc7.jpg

img_825469_1_5935e83593ffa25f2ff4dcae47a39672.jpg

Back
Top Bottom