Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Pies & Pastries (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f40/)
-   -   Breville's Personal Pie (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f40/brevilles-personal-pie-68574.html)

PrincessFiona60 05-07-2011 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kadesma (Post 997071)
Oh boy I just finished my sign. Will be joining Shrek as of the 25th of May on the curbside:rofl:
kades

I may keep him out there...:lol: I just hope no one gives him a kitten or puppy.

kadesma 05-07-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 (Post 997074)
I may keep him out there...:lol: I just hope no one gives him a kitten or puppy.

Hey I know where to get him a goat:wink:
kades

PrincessFiona60 05-07-2011 12:15 PM

Our Piemaker should be here on Monday. Kades, I suggest ordering directly from the store in San Francisco, because the Online store has a huge backlog of orders. You can get it in about a week instead of a couple of months.

kadesma 05-07-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 (Post 997179)
Our Piemaker should be here on Monday. Kades, I suggest ordering directly from the store in San Francisco, because the Online store has a huge backlog of orders. You can get it in about a week instead of a couple of months.

I did order from the SF store May 25 is the ship date. I can't wait.
kades

forty_caliber 05-07-2011 01:15 PM

Still resisting this purchase. I would like to try one out but I don't think it would ever see regular use.

.40

kadesma 05-07-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forty_caliber (Post 997191)
Still resisting this purchase. I would like to try one out but I don't think it would ever see regular use.

.40

That's to bad, we were hoping to get the group bigger:lol: J/K I understand being hesitant, I'm sure you know how and what you would do with it. I've never given in to most of the gems out there but this time I decided to pamper myself and get something to play with. With the 4 kids well lets say I'm looking forward to this.
kades

forty_caliber 05-07-2011 01:56 PM

I really can't say I've been good. ;)p I ordered two more De Buyer pans today.

.40

PrincessFiona60 05-07-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forty_caliber (Post 997202)
I really can't say I've been good. ;)p I ordered two more De Buyer pans today.

.40

I have $400 to play with...decisions, decisions!

Anyhoo...Shrek has plans for the Piemaker, we were out shopping for ingredients today, he wanted to know if I was SURE we had Curry Powder...it's a matter of which one he would like to use, not if there is any...:rofl:

On the way home, I had a thought for a pie...shortbread single-crust, raspberry jam and Dark chocolate almond butter spread on top. A Linzer Torte Personal Pie...:angel:

How does that sound?

kadesma 05-07-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 (Post 997213)
I have $400 to play with...decisions, decisions!

Anyhoo...Shrek has plans for the Piemaker, we were out shopping for ingredients today, he wanted to know if I was SURE we had Curry Powder...it's a matter of which one he would like to use, not if there is any...:rofl:

On the way home, I had a thought for a pie...shortbread single-crust, raspberry jam and Dark chocolate almond butter spread on top. A Linzer Torte Personal Pie...:angel:

How does that sound?

It sounds fantastic. I'd love to give it a try.
kades

PrincessFiona60 05-07-2011 03:46 PM

I got some strawberry rhubarb jam, too...big chunks of fruit...looks like it would make a good pie filling. And a jar of Jalapeno jam...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.