Burger King to offer whopper of a breakfast sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm.../burgerkingtoofferwhopperofabreakfastsandwich

On Monday, the No. 2 fast-food chain launches its Enormous Omelet Sandwich. How enormous? For those counting: one sausage patty, two eggs, two American cheese slices and three strips of bacon. On a bun.

For those still counting, that's four layers of breakfast with 730 calories oozing 47 grams of fat. For about $2.99, depending on the market.

730 calories and 47 grams of fat is not much :pig:

And Burgerking has a picture up of the sandwich:
http://www.bk.com/Food/products/EnormousOmelet.aspx

Last edited:
Brings me back to my philosofy in fast food. I like to pig out when I go out for breakfast... but I think Ive only gone out for breakfast once this year. For the people who do this every day... watch out!!!

Okay folks If I went to Buger King for Breakfest and had this meal:

one Hash brown Rounds, one Enormous Omelet Sandwich and one MINUTE MAID® Orange Juice My Caloie count would be 1100 calories, 62 total grams of fat, 39 grams of sugar, and a WHOPPING 2335 grams of sodium!!! 1860 from the Enormous Omelet Sandwich alone.

For lunch I will go over to Hardee's and have a 2/3 pound Double Bacon Cheese Monster Thick Burger, One Crispy Curls™ Potatoes (large), and one Chocolate Shake (Soft Serve) (Regular). This racks up 2673 calories, 143.66 fat grams, 96 grams of sugar and a WHOPPING 4407.78 grams of sodium.

For dinner I will hed on over to Chili's and eat one full Awesome Blossom, One 12 ounce steak with a loaded potato, and fresh veggies, some beer and A Molten Chocolate Cake for desert.

For the breakfest and lunch only we have a total of 3773 calories, 205.66 fat grams, 135 grams of sugar and 6742.78 grams of sodium.

For dinner I am going to add on at least 4000 calories, countless numbers of fat, sugar and sodium grams.

My guess for one day is over 10,000 grams of sodium in one day.

I hope that is not alot :pig:

Last edited:
All I can say in response to this new sandwich is...Watch the documentary titled "Super Size Me". You should be able to find it at your local video store.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom