Dead Sea Salt Suppliers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TriciaW

Assistant Cook
Hi all. I just joined today and am in need of a supplier of Dead Sea salt. My supplier's internet address is down and I don't know if it's temp or perm. I would prefer someone who's London/England based as it would mean a quicker/cheaper delivery. Many thanks in advance.

Hi all. I just joined today and am in need of a supplier of Dead Sea salt. My supplier's internet address is down and I don't know if it's temp or perm. I would prefer someone who's London/England based as it would mean a quicker/cheaper delivery. Many thanks in advance.
Hi and welcome to Discuss Cooking [emoji2]

I don't have an answer for you. I just wanted to mention that it's not necessary to post the same thing in different forums. Everyone will see the first one.

Good luck ?

Some of the links provided in post #3 to you are for bath salts. Be careful what you order. Though I have read that pure bath salts are the same as food grade, I would be careful, as there was a young man here in Florida, who in the past couple of years turned cannibal and ate someone's face, as well as biting another person, killing them both, after supposedly somehow using bath salts to get a high. As I wrote in another thread, there is a vendor on amazon from Israel that is selling food grade salt from the dead sea, with good feedback.

I would also give your normal supplier a few days to get back online. They might simply have a server issue or bandwidth overage issue.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom