Dinner....2-5-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
Kind of late....:LOL: Just wondering what everyone had for dinner this evening. :)

Daughter and grandson were here today and I didn't feel like making any dinner after they left this afternoon, so I picked up the phone and ordered spaghetti from Pizza Factory. Extra garlic bread on the side. :yum:

I made black bean soup. Then DH brought me home a couple pieces of pizza from a work lunch.

I don't know about my fellow regional DCers, but with more snow coming my hunter-gatherer gene kicked in. ;) By the time I got back from gathering I decided I was too pooped to cook. However, I also decided it was too cold to go out again. Hence, a pot of ground turkeky chili with beans was born. We also had wedges of cheesecake - my reward to us for me battling the crazy people out on the roads today.

We went out last night to a placed called Brass Taps. They have a HUGE amount of beer on draft plus a large bottled selection. Craig had several Abita Ambers on draft plus a TurboDog and I had 1 Amber and some water (driving). Beer was great, as it's hard to find Abita on draft outside of Louisiana. Food was "eh." We had their waffle fries and sausage sampler for an appy and then a pepperoni and peppedew pretzel bread crust pizza. Service was slow even though we went early and they only began to get busy the last 30 minutes or so we were there (almost 2 hours). I'd go back for some more of the Abita on draft though and maybe try different appys and 1 of their burgers next time.

Back
Top Bottom