Friday 7/14/2017 What's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Not quite sure. DD may bring something home for dinner. Otherwise it may be a pasta dish or a breakfast dish. Won't know till later.

Sloppy joes (no Manwich) and a very easy recipe for custard. I'll have to make sure DH left me more than a few crumbles of browned ground beef.

Sloppy joes (no Manwich) and a very easy recipe for custard. I'll have to make sure DH left me more than a few crumbles of browned ground beef.
I laugh every time I see your posts about your DH and his scrounging in your food :LOL:

The menu tonight is chicken salad on dressed greens.

I'll be using leftover shredded rotisserie breast/ halved green grapes/frozen peas/green onion/celery/palm hearts/toasted sliced almonds. The dressing will be mayo with yogurt, and seasoned with Penzey's Buttermilk Ranch base.

Craig made pork tacos with refried black beans, Jack cheese and guac. Hopefully pic will show this time.

picture.php

DD want Wendy's so I got a tater with cheese and bacon. I'll have a couple scrambled eggs and some tomato later if I am hungry.

The menu tonight is chicken salad on dressed greens...
Good to read that they weren't naked greens! :ohmy: :LOL:

We had a quick salad of baby greens, salad olives, Feta, and tomatoes. Followed that up with sheet-pan asparagus and shrimp dish, and polenta with mascarpone and Parmigiano-Reggiano. I had intended to make Pots de crème au chocolat for dessert but ran out of time. Instead, we had French baguette in honor of Bastille Day.

Attachments

• 20170715_002935.jpg
    20170715_002935.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 121
Good to read that they weren't naked greens! :ohmy: :LOL:

We had a quick salad of baby greens, salad olives, Feta, and tomatoes. Followed that up with sheet-pan asparagus and shrimp dish, and polenta with mascarpone and Parmigiano-Reggiano. I had intended to make Pots de crème au chocolat for dessert but ran out of time. Instead, we had French baguette in honor of Bastille Day.

Lovely dinner, CG...
What made me perk up is what you didn't have time for..

Desserts like that have taken over my life... :ermm:

Ross

Back
Top Bottom