Happy Birthday, bethzaring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
It may be a day late (and a lot more than a dollar short), but no less sincere.
Wishing you a happy birthday - hope you have a great year!

1354-468x400.jpg

The happiest of birtdays to you, beth.

(Geez, CG gets one job and slacks off right away...)

Last edited:
...(Geez, CG gets one job and slacks off right away...)
You know what they say about if you want a job done right...:whistling: Hey, if you want the job...:mrgreen:

The only place I can see birthdays is on the laptop. If I never use it during a day, I can't see if there are any birthdays. Tuesday must have been a tablet/cellphone kind of day. It's the best way for me to limit my screen time and get real stuff done.

Thanks everybody!

We have the potential to have an interesting year. I haven't mentioned this before here, but we put our house on the market to sell four months ago. A house in the city limits is on the market an average of seven months before it sells:wacko:. Not a good time to be selling, but the good news is I have been able to can over 200 jars of food from my garden. The reason we are selling is our house was designed and built for one person and we have two here now! Our house is 2 bedrooms, one bath, no garage and 1200 sq ft. We are looking for a three bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage with at least one acre. Aren't we supposed to double our sq. footage in our late 60"s?! I am so tired of keeping the house show ready and the canning does not help with that! So stay tuned for our next adventure!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom