New Cosori air fryer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vinylhanger

Sous Chef
Got a new air fryer for my birthday. Made fries, awesome and easy.

Next tried mustard glazed chicken thighs. Look great, smell great.

However, I have found a major design flaw. Pulled the tray part way out, then realized I didnt have a tray ready.

Turn around and crash, bang, splat. Dinner all over the floor.

Bad words were said, then more bad words, then a few I hadn't even said before, then the dog started clean up duty.

Oops.

Don't pull the tray out part way. Just sayin'.

Oh, and copious amounts of Polish ale were involved.

:LOL:

Sorry to laugh, but you tell a great story. Yeah, I have learned to be prepared about where something coming out of any oven is going to go, before pulling out the rack. Ask me how I know. :ermm: :LOL:

Was the Polish ale before or after? Or maybe both? I know that if I had started on ale before, I wouldn't want to stop after that excitement.

I have found air frying to be an adventurous learning experience. Long forgotten vocabulary has resurfaced for me also.

The bottom line though, for me, is that air frying has rekindled my desire to try new things. I'm old and tired and cooking just has not had the appeal it once had. Air frying has enthused me again, despite the gaffs I have made.

Ross

I love my instantpot and my new air fryer.

We have had a few different deep fryers. Bought a nice big one, then realized it needed 25 bucks in oil and we didn't use it enough to reuse the oil many times.

It worked great, but it was messy.

The air fryer should do the trick well enough, and it tickles my kitchen gadget itch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom