Remembering Chief

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for starting this thread Ginny. I noticed that it was his birthday, but couldn't think of a good way to start a thread.

Yes, I certainly miss Chief Longwind Of The North. Very worth remembering.

For anyone who wants to read through his old posts, here's a link to his profile, where there is a link to his postings.

RIP Chief, you are not forgotten.

Purple Giraffe - can't remember your full name, but thinking of you and hoping you are having good memories on this day.
I think it was Purple Alien Giraffe, but I can't make the name pop up with @. I couldn't make the @ link with the Chief's name either. I wonder what the rules are about that. It seems to be something to do with how long it has been since the username you are trying to link has posted.

I tried that too CG- guess I'm just not as patient as you for scrolling down! Thanks!

purple alien giraffe - as you can see, many of us were and are thinking of your Dad. We miss him and you as well. Drop by once in a while if you have time.

Last night, we watched an episode of Texas Country Reporter. They had a segment about International Shipbreaking company in Brownsville, Texas and the last journey of the USS Kitty Hawk from Bremerton, WA to Brownsville for dismantling. They are very respectful and there was a huge crowd that came to watch her being lead in. Lots of soldiers and veterans in attendance. I've gotta believe that our Chief was in attendance, somehow. It is expected completion date is December of 2023.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom