Sat. April 8th'23 din dins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
Look out Rabbits- it's that time of year, ps guys - have a killer recipe for rabbit stew!

Didn't grab a rabbit but a beef shank - did a version of Beef & Barley Stew with a mix of Chef John's and Food Network's versions - in my 'newly dug-out of storage' Slow Cooker. :D
It was delish and I bagged two more meals from it. Even the dog is super happy this morning as she got the shank bone.
Afraid no pictures - after waiting 8 hours I just plated up and dug in. A couple of slices of the Mini Loaf French Bread from the other day went perfect.

What was on your plates last night?

Look out Rabbits- it's that time of year, ps guys - have a killer recipe for rabbit stew!
1681053436231.jpeg

Tonight we're having Himalayan rabbit stew for dinner. We found him-a-layan in the road.”

Nice to "see" you @Uncle Bob

Since we got back our cell phone service on Saturday, we could use the DoorDash app and order food. Just as well, since the butane for the Thunder Range(butane fuelled, single burner) was running low. We ordered from a local Greek resto and got pikilia (dolmas, spanakopita, taramosalata, Kalamata olives, cukes, tzatziki), an old fashioned pork gyro pita for DH, and a lamb souvlaki pita for me. That was deeeelish and a lot of food. We both snacked on the leftovers twice and I just finished the last of it tonight (Monday) as a snack.

Back
Top Bottom