Smallest Travel Grill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keltin

Washing Up
Now doesn’t this look like fun! You could set this up on a small end table on fire proof bricks and use the optional fire bowl to have a little party grill. Everyone gathers around and grills their on shish kabobs or teriyaki beef strips. And just perfect for camping. Pretty neat.

Can be bought at Wal-Mart to boot.

This is too cool, Keltin. I would love this for on the beach.

Oh yeah, it would be perfect on the beach, especially with the optional fire bowl that double as a charcoal holder for transport. Good idea.

And when the grill is disassembled and stored, it becomes a safety protection device.......just smack someone in the head with it and you’re safe!:LOL:

What a great tool! I wish I'd known about this about a year ago. One of our sons and his wife hiked the Appalachian Trail and could've used something like this. They had to travel VERY light.

Next time I'm in Wal-Mart I'm going to take a look at the little goodie. They like to do outdoor stuff. Could be a good Christmas gift for them.

Kim and I used to have a baby Weber that we used a lot when we went camping in some of the more remote places. It was big enough for 4 burgers or 2 steaks. It probably didn't take up more room in the camping box than that one.
This one is cute though, and I'll bet it works very well.

If you want a deal, check out academy sports $129 ultra sear grill. It's a 20lbs grill that only has one IR burner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom