The recipe for Bolognese is changing, officially!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe at the bottom of the recipe they showed what "use to be used", no?
They tell you about what was used traditionally, what meats are okay to use and which ingredients must not be used. I would still like to see the old recipe written out.

Understood. but you'd better be quick and check a lot of recipes on the internet before they update themselves to the city's new decree on change.
LOL - just look for the recipes that include the lists at the bottom.

@dragnlaw You seem to think that I want it a lot more than I do. I would like to see it, but I'm not interested enough to try to find it by doing internet searches. If I can be arsed, I might check the Way Back Machine. If they have it, I don't need to rush.

I know taxy - if it was handy, I too, would have checked it out. LOL it's like Champagne, Pasties, and... I think even some cheeses. Probably a lot more foods that I would have or do even know are restricted in their names.

The new recipe is fairly close to how I already make it anyway, so I’m not going to be changing mine to keep other people happy.

I’ll be bringing along a carbonara made with bacon and cream and making sure Nonna knows. I will sip my Australian Chianti, sit back and enjoy the fireworks.
By the Great Egg! Don't let Nonna know you used cream! Those fireworks would be aimed directly at you!

If you do, please sit under a different, far off, tree.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom