Tuesday's Dinner 5-31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
96 out there........
Salad Plate -
Egg Salad with Sweet Red Pepper,
Potato salad with Bacon,
Red Egg & Cukes on Mixed Greens....

Salad Plate 5-31-22.jpg

Same temperature here in Southern Ontario lucky, and that's in the shade! Yesterday was a couple of degrees hotter!

Tonight was chicken thighs on the grill and foil wrapped potatoes My son doesn't understand the concept of turning potatoes and moving them around on the grill - so a few were still a bit... not quite crunchy, but close! Delish non-the-less! Grandaughter put the salad together. Last of the birthday cake with ice cream. Am satisfied and happy full! :yum:

Today was produce basket delivery. Got lots of stuff, only a bit of it produce. Putting it all away pooped us out. I figured that was likely, so one item in that order was some kebbe and another item was some vegi samosas. They were supper. They were delicious. All I had to do was pop them in the toaster oven for ten minutes.

American fries with onions, corn on and off the cob, grilled brats no buns, mustard, marinated tomato slices, bread and butter pickles0 not home-made

I wanted to use up the last of these gorgeous rolls from a restaurant a few towns up from us ... don't want to waste such deliciousness!

IMG_1721.jpg

DH's plate ... I heated some sliced deli-Roast Beef I found in the deep freeze as well as the rolls. I added some sliced Hot Cherry Peppers and Swiss Cheese. That's a looker alright!

IMG_1722.jpg

I've got thinly sliced Cucumber, Broccoli microgreens, sliced deli-Turkey Breast, Kewpie Mayonnaise and a goodly squirt of Hickory Farms Sweet Hot Mustard.

Each plate also had the last of my homemade Coleslaw and a handful of Kettle Chips.

Iced Sun Tea with fresh Mint to wash it all down with :yum:

I'm thinking Root Beer Floats for dessert later :cool:

Last night was a cheeseburger with American cheese, and fried onion on a poppy seed kaiser roll, homemade macaroni salad, and strawberry shortcake.

cheeseburge_053122_img_9670-jpg.50380

mac_salad_053122_img_9667-jpg.50381

strawberry_shortcake_053022_img_9663-jpg.50382

We had a big lunch, so I made individual size pizzas for dinner. DH wanted pepperoni, onion and black olive. I had similar, but no black onion and put all of my cheese on top. They were yummy!

IMG_6521 (2).jpg

IMG_6522 (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom