What's cookin'? Fri. 2/17/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night was hockey pucks with sauteed onions (DW's turkey burgers), and baked shoestring fries. I was only able to choke down a bit, then I did a dipsy doodle deke and roofed the rest, top shelf. The goalie never saw it coming.

Afterwards, I dragged myself to the gym. It"s the first time that I've been in a gym for about 20 years.

I did 500 meters in the pool, and felt like a giant turd. I used to warm up with a 500, now it was a decent workout. Sucks getting old.

So, I rewarded myself when I got into work with some eel and salmon sashimi, Korean seaweed salad, and a small bowl of Haru Haru rice.

Last night was hockey pucks with sauteed onions (DW's turkey burgers), and baked shoestring fries. I was only able to choke down a bit, then I did a dipsy doodle deke and roofed the rest, top shelf. The goalie never saw it coming.

Afterwards, I dragged myself to the gym. It"s the first time that I've been in a gym for about 20 years.

I did 500 meters in the pool, and felt like a giant turd. I used to warm up with a 500, now it was a decent workout. Sucks getting old.

So, I rewarded myself when I got into work with some eel and salmon sashimi, Korean seaweed salad, and a small bowl of Haru Haru rice.

They do float you know!:angel:

Papa Johns Pizza. Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. I used a 40% off coupon. I'm about to go pick it up. Papa Johns is just down the road from me.

I like a variety of pizzas. I've had the original in a cafe in Napoli, and I do like a curled up NY slice. I never got the whole "Hawaiian" pizza thing. The pineapple just doesn't work for me.

Once or twice a year, I do order a Papa John's thin crust pepperoni and jalepeño pizza. I eat it for dinner, and the leftovers the next morning for breakfast. Don't tell my doctor.

CD

Back
Top Bottom