What's cooking Thursday 11/10/2016?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having my quick 10-minute Thai Beef Curry with cauliflower "rice".

img_1487093_0_d349e74a62dc6315eef6a0b4b5689c36.jpg

This looks delicious, Steve. :yum: And quick, you say? Even better. When you have time, could you please post the recipe?

The chicken soup turned out great served over brown rice and topped with fresh grated Parmesan and Romano cheese.

Plenty leftover for lunches and dinner tomorrow.

The girls roasted the 2 leg quarters and the breast along with yellow squash and zucchini served with jasmine rice.

The girls order and track from Dominos occasionally. One time it was really creepy. It said the delivery guy was walking up the walk and the next second a knock on the door. We all jumped. Last time they ordered I got the apple and chicken salad. It was a pre-made salad kit. It wasn't to bad.

I've been having a craving for clam chowder, so that's what I made tonight, using some lobster broth from the freezer. I added a carrot and a parsnip and made croutons with the last two slices of the most recent no-knead bread I baked.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 1478842550897.jpg
    1478842550897.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 153
The girls order and track from Dominos occasionally. One time it was really creepy. It said the delivery guy was walking up the walk and the next second a knock on the door. We all jumped. Last time they ordered I got the apple and chicken salad. It was a pre-made salad kit. It wasn't to bad.

Haa MsM........ "pizza tracking" is sure different now from when I ordered Domino's many years ago! Food entertainment is always fun. ;) I was shocked at the speed and it was a better pizza than we remembered.

Absolutely nothing! :LOL: Not here, anyway. It's our last day/night on the beach, so we'll let someone else do the work....
Let you know later what we end up with.
We ended up at a two-fer restaurant: one half is fresh-made sushi, the other half is pub food. Himself had a Sushi Mori Platter from the Zushi-Zushi menu, while I had a Roasted Pork Cuban sandwich and onion rings from the House of Brewz menu. Both of us really enjoyed our food. I still have half a sandwich left!

We each also had a pint of their own brew. Himself chose the Oyster Stout (yup, raw oysters go into the batch at the start) while I had the Hellbound. That was a tasty beer. :yum:

This looks delicious, Steve. :yum: And quick, you say? Even better. When you have time, could you please post the recipe?

Hi Cheryl,

I posted it a while back, so here is the link:
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f21/quick-and-easy-beef-panang-curry-95302.html

The recipe I posted says to cook for 20 minutes, but it usually only take about 10 if you thinly slice the meat. I've found that if I put the meat in the freezer for a few minutes before slicing, it helps firm it up a little and makes the job easier.

Thank you, Steve. It does sound delish, and I appreciate your caution on the heat level of the various curry pastes. ;) :)

Good lookin' clam chowder, GG. :yum:

Great sounding last dinner of vacay, CG - have a nice trip back home! :)

Back
Top Bottom